Be part of the team that shapes Singapore’s urban mobility and computing landscape.
Join our team to transform ideas into reality.
If you are motivated to work on exciting industry-relevant R&Ds that combine human behaviour and management approaches with computational capability to create intelligent systems for urban dynamics and decisions, we welcome you to join us as
- Research Fellow
- Research Engineer
- Systems & Projects Manager
- Systems & Projects Executive
- Student Scholarships
We also welcome students to work with us on your university coursework projects.
For research positions, in particular, we look for individuals whose research backgrounds are in one or more of the following areas:
- Large-scale optimisation and Meta-heuristics
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-agent Systems
- Agent-based Modelling and Simulation
- Human Behavioural Analysis
- Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis
- Urban Operations and Management
You will get ample opportunities to engage with prominent industry players to design and implement working prototypes. If you have got what it takes, get in touch with our Recruitment team at email@example.com to explore further.
Last updated on 02 Mar 2017 .